Tuesday, July 6, 2010

First of all, I'd like to thank my sister Amber for creating my first post. And my blog. I've been wanting to enter the blogging world for quite a while now and finally did it! So as Amber said before, get excited. I'm kind of bad at writing in my journal, so this is my attempt to do better at some kind of documentation of my life! And the hope is, I'll be better at taking pictures. (If not, I'll learn how to steal them off of facebook...!) Anyway, this is all I have time for right now, but I'll get a real post in later!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Meg!
    I wanted to be the first to comment - so here is my comment - cute blog!!!!!
    Love ya!! Aunt Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megs............You. Are. Awesome. !!!!!
    I am already excited!!! Love you tons~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay!!!! I Can't wait to see what exciting things you have to say now. This will be my favorite blog... just don't tell anyone.. Love you sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Meg. I'm still waiting for another post...You are just so cute, I want to read about you some more. :)

    ReplyDelete